Sad news for Buzz Aldrin fans. It appears that the profession of astronaut is no longer on the Top 10 list of things kids want to be when they grow up. We, however, would love to be astronauts.
“Pat, is it true, you weigh nothing in space?”
“I think it is Gene. And you can space out anytime without anyone noticing.”
The list is as follows for kids ages 6-12.
4. Pop Singer
6. Police Officer
Our list would look something like this.
- Pharmacist – Needs no explanation
- Bartender – Ditto
- Imperfect Reality TV star – There are no lines to memorize.
- Psychiatrist – We could write our own scripts.
- Neuropsychologist – We’d save about $5000 bucks.
- Hypnotist – We could make our children do what they want to do.
- Clown – We could act goofy and get paid.
- Monk – We could live in silence.
- Letter Turner – Seems pretty hard to mess up.
- Circus performer — we love to get out of the house.
What would be on your list?