Finally, a solution for stressed out mothers. Instead of having our children drive us up a wall, we can have them draw us on a wall. That’s thanks to an amazing new invention — dry erase paint. (See article below.) With dry-erase paint, you can actually write on your walls and erase them. We can find so many uses for this in our own imperfect lives, including:
- Punishing ourselves when we lose patience. We can sentence ourselves to writing, “I am a bad mother” in cursive 50 times.
- Publishing our “honey do” lists. Nothing motivates a husband more than seeing “close the lid” on his bathroom wall.
- Reminding ourselves about therapist appointments and pick-ups at the pharmacy. Just think of the money we’d save on missed appointment fees.
- Implementing a motivational quote of the day to inspire our children, such as “Clean your room!” or “Tell your mother she’s amazing.”
- Advertising our dinner and luncheon specials (Note: this only works if you cook).
- Keeping a log of school calls (think of the paper and trees we’d save).
How could you put this valuable paint to use? Tell us.